On New Year’s Eve, I was working on coming up with 1oo things that I would like to accomplish in 2015.
If you actually try to come up with 100 things, it is tough! It took a long time for me to finish.
While I was holding onto the list tightly & securely, my business coach said to me;
The key is to let people see it.
It’s too embarassing!
But she proved it by showing me all of the opportunities that she has gained through people who saw her 100 things on the internet.
So, here are some of my 100 things. :)
38 Things I Hope to See in 2015
[For those who don’t know me: Dewey = my dog, Angel = my cat, Tasha = my daughter]
- Let people know the importance of starting massages early in life. Bring awareness that puppies need massage just as much as excercise!
- Secure a location (or find an alternative) for aquatic therapy sessions
- Be attentive to each client’s needs, desires, goals, etc.
- Find an alternative location where a warm blow dryer is accessable after aroma therapy sessions
- Create a new monthly or weekly class @ Pet Food Express, Campbell
- Visit agility practices (check w/ Robin) and learn more about agility dogs
- Collaborate with at least one holistic vet
- Collaborate with at least one veterinary acupuncturist
- Collaborate with at least one veterinary chiropractor
- Work on strengthening Dewey’s core muscles
- Put more rugs downstairs to prevent Dewey from slipping
- Have our dog walker work with Dewey with a balance ball and other fitness equipment instead of walking sometimes
- Be open to possibilities for sessions or classes in other areas
- Keep an eye out for Ken Bain’s canine athletes workshop 2015 schedule
- Take Tasha to Halbin Hot Springs and have a watsu session for both of us
- Tweak website content & renew brochure/business card with Inori Kunimi Thies
- Send out booking confirmations on the same day that were scheduled
- Meet with Lisa Spector re: possible collaboration of music & massage
- Work on excercises & core muscle strengthening for Dewey
- Come up with logistics so that Angel and Dewey can co-exist peacefully in the house
- Clean the house more often using more natural ingredients
- Be on time or arrive early
- Commit to hot yoga at least 2-3 times a month
- Brush Dewey’s teeth after every meal and work on removing the plaque completely
- Do an inventory check for old essential oils
- Buy essential oils that are necessary for the next certification level
- Create an Aroma Therapy class II for those who took the class I
- Meet an investor who believes in the same holistic approaches and invests towards a location and a pool!!
- Look into what’s best for Angel’s food
- Cut Angel’s nails regularly
- Try moxibustion on Angel
- Order 3D canine anatomy software
- Buy a dining table that is inviting and appealing to dog owners
- Help Tasha keep her car clean
- Help Tasha learn how to cook (and do dishes afterwards!)
- Increase recipes for vegetarian/vegan meals
- Encourage Tasha to keep her own bathroom clean on regular bases
- Learn more about local pet service providers
Looking forward to seeing how many I can cross out at the end of this year!