Ingredients: Freeze-dried Tofu, Chicken tender, Pumpkin. Toppings for Dewey: Ground white sesame seeds, Green seaweed flakes, Omega 3 supplement
Why Freeze-Dried Tofu For Your Dog?
Does Freeze-dried tofu sound too foreign? What is it? Okay, here is what it looks like.
It is definitely a good-to-have kind of item and here is why.
1. Super Food With Zinc, Iron & Calcium Combo
- Zinc: Supports the immune system in fighting off viruses and bacteria.
- Iron: Helps carry oxygen from the lungs throughout the body.
- Calcium: Helps maintain strong teeth and bones.
2. Long Shelf Time
Because it’s freeze-dried, you don’t have to worry about it spoiling. It is good to have it in your pantry when you can’t seem to find anything in the fridge :) It’s also much less of a mess than when you’d prepare raw meat!
3. Natural Ingredients Are More Absorbable Than Supplements
Some supplements are high quality, but eating vitamins and minerals through real foods is much better!
What Are Your Go-To Ingredients When Cooking For Your Dog?
Please share your ideas below. I’d love to hear from you!